Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Bishop And The Angler

I noticed this space has been kinda lackin' in the way of tattoos lately, this hasn't been intentional. There's just been a lack of photo worthy tattoos coming my way at the shop recently or they've just been unfinished or it just slipped my mind to capture it digitally. Fear not, though unfinished here's a recent tattoo, a couple hours on the hand was a bit much for this fine lad, can't blame him though. It was my first run through with a Bishop rotary machine, works pretty sweet, but certainly has a learning curve. The machine's light as hell and runs super quiet yet real punchy at the same time. Just saw this tattoo a few days after I did and it's all most healed already so all in all the Bishop Rotary is pretty badass. Sorry for the shitty photo, it was taken with an iphone.


No comments:

Post a Comment