Monday, November 21, 2011

The Barren Months of Winter

As it often does, the approaching winter has put the brakes on work over at the old tattoo shop. Still tattooing of course but nothing significant or bad ass enough to post here, just the same old song and dance. However I need to fill this space with some sort of snazzy images or shit like that, sooo...

Here's the most recent munny I've completed, my wandering samurai. Some of you may have already seen this guy on the Kidrobot forums. He's more of a prototype than anything. This was my first attempt at full clothing and it was a hassle to say the least. I'm already hard at work on another more refined version which includes some very badass authentic antique kimono fabric straight from The Land of the Rising Sun, which I hope to have completed real soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment