Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Used a "Coop" Devil as a cover up. Initially I wasn't too confident in how successful it would be or if it would work but I was either up for the challenge or not thinking clearly at that particular moment and went at it anyway. I've been using a hand full of Fusion's inks for sometime now and am quite pleased, particularly with their reds. Their Really Red is really, well, ...red. Fortunately the tattoo that had to be covered was an older, faded piece he had gotten years ago from a shop next to some military post. It's a classic bold image very suitable for tattooing and worked well in the end.




This sunflowery like tattoo I did the other day has a lot of elements I like about a tattoo, bold line and minimalism at it's finest, no fancy bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment