Monday, April 4, 2011

So this is a blog

One day not long ago I realized I was in need of some form of presence on the internet and it came to my attention that a great deal of artists and tattooers I respect and admire have blogs and so it began. To be quite honest I kinda thought blogs were a bit like masturbation for one's ego and I'm not certain I have anything worth saying or if my words and images have enough gravitas to keep readers coming back for more. Will anyone will even give a damn. So with doubts aside here we are, my first post. I can hear the trumpets sounding as I type. I'll try to keep this updated as often as possible and when I do it will more often than not pertain to tattoos, paintings, drawings that are accompanied by inconsequential banter.


The Matryoshka Doll, aka Russian Nesting Doll. This is one of my more favorite tattoos that I have done. Great subject matter and has all the elements I enjoy and what I think make a good tattoo: bold, simple and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment