Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Emerald Skull

Did a few photo worthy tattoos recently, however I couldn't get any decent pictures to post here, so that will have to wait until a later time. In the mean time here's a recent oil painting of a skull done in monochromatic green. I like my tattoos to look like tattoos and my paintings to look like paintings and I believe this demonstrates that well in all of it's brushy, dripping glory.


In a more tattoo related way here's a sampling of some flash sheets I've been working on occasionally. They contain images, elements and techniques that interest me. I'm fairly happy with them at the moment. Due to the size of my scanner I was unable to fit the images in their entirety.



Lastly, I did this lighthouse for no reason in particular, not  quite sure how I feel about it but I thought I'd share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment